ALAMECTIN 1.8 EC
Active (Active) Substance: 18 gr/lt Abamectin
PREPARATION OF PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCT
The plant protection product calculated according to the recommendation dose is first mixed with some water in a separate container. The tank of the application machine is half filled with water. When the machine's mixer is in operation, the mixture is added to the tank. Continue to mix with the tank is completed with water. Stirring is continued until the application is completed. Use the prepared mixture on the same day.
The application machine must be calibrated prior to application. The amount of the mixture should be adjusted so as to provide a good coating in the applications. Applications should be carried out during the cool hours of the day without windy or windy weather conditions.
POINTS TO BE CAREFULLY USED AND STORED
- Toxic to fish, do not contaminate water.
- It is poisonous to bees, not used in flowering period.
- Keep away from fire as the plant protection product is flammable.
- Do not apply in windy weather. Spray all crop protection products into the field.
- Be sure to observe the time between the last application and the harvest.
- Do not use empty plant protection product packaging for any other purpose, dispose of properly.
- If it spills on sand, soil etc. Sprinkle from absorbent materials, then sweep up and dispose of.
When stored in its original packaging under normal (cool and dry) conditions, the physical, chemical and biological properties of the plant protection product will not change beyond the tolerance limits for 2 years.