Active (Active) Substance: %20 Acetamiparid
PREPARATION OF PREPARATION
The drug calculated according to the recommendation dose is mixed with some water in a separate container. The tank of the sprayer is half filled with water. When the machine's mixer is running, medicated water is added to the tank. Continue to mix with the tank is completed with water. Stirring is continued until the application is complete. Use the medicine in the day.
Before spraying, the sprayer should be calibrated. The amount of medicated water should be adjusted so as to provide a good coating in the application. Disinfection must be carried out during the cool hours of the day, in windy weather conditions or in windy weather conditions.
POINTS TO BE CAREFULLY USED AND STORED
- Keep the plant protection product in its packaging, closed, away from feed and food, in a locked, well-ventilated, cool and dry place.
- Toxic to bees. Do not use flowering period.
- Toxic to fish. Do not contaminate groundwater or surface water.
- Do not use empty product packaging for any other purpose. Dispose of properly.
- It is not phytotoxic when used in accordance with the recommendations.
When stored in its original packaging under normal (cool and dry) conditions, the physical, chemical and biological properties of the plant protection product will not change beyond the tolerance limits for 2 years.